Saturday, May 5, 2007

The Last Week in Sydney

This week has gone by very fast. There has been time for things that I always wanted to do, but never got to, you know how that works. The composition of our house here has changed too. Dan is gone back to Croghen, NY. Peter is back to work in Chicago. Dana went off to Cairns and Figi before he leaves for Oakland the day after I leave. Michael, a new resident, arrived while we were in New Zealand. He is a priest from Melbourne and has a car, so that makes it easier to get around. I must say, however, that I have found no difficulty with the local transit system - there are trains and buses galore.


Today I am meeting Marty and Maureen at their hotel and we are going off to a place called Manly Beach before they move into The Centre for a few days. Manly is one of the northern beaches on the other side of the harbor. I have not seen it as yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your last days in Australia, an unforgettable experience for sure. LA, ABQ and on...
Looking forward...
Ray
<{{{><